MFT 2017 Design Superstar - CAS Genius

Tuesday, September 19, 2017


Hi there!
I am here with another card I made for the My Favorite Things Design Superstar Contest!
This one is for the Clean and Simple Genius category!




I like my CAS cards to be very sweet and soft just like this one ;-)
The first thing I did was die cut the front panel with the Wonky Stitched Rectangles STAX. I masked the top part of the panel to sponge with yellow first, then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  




This kitty from the I knead You set is so stinkin' cute!
I heat embossed him with tan embossing powder right on the sentiment so he looks like he is laying on it. After coloring this cutie, I used the I knead You die set to die cut the same kitty from a scrap to mask him, then sponged around him with pink, and splattered some water. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'm going to try to create another card for the last category so stay tuned!



No comments :

Post a Comment