MFT 2017 Design Superstar

Thursday, September 21, 2017


Hello, lovelies!
Yes! I made one more card for the My Favorite Things Design 2017 Superstar Contest! and they're closing tonight! {eeeeek!}
This one is for the Coloring Virtuoso category ;-)




My dad is a chef and his birthday is in less than 2 weeks!
What stamp set is more perfect for him than this Recipe for Happiness set from My Favorite Things!?




I stamped this charming chef image with Antique Linen Distress ink on watercolor paper and colored him with Zig Clean Color Real Brush set. He was so very fun to color!
I heat embossed the steam image from the same set with light gray on vellum and popped it on above his soup bowl ;-) 




I stamped the Gingham Background stamp with Poppy Ink from MFT to coordinate with his scarf and shoes ;-) I think the Poppy looks really nice on my white base ;-)
I also stamped the salt/pepper shaker image twice to add, aren't they just the cutest salt/pepper shakers!? 
This super fun sentiment compliments the chef with the soup image perfectly!
I pick out the yellow from his bowl and the handle of the ladle. 



Alright, that's it!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Wish me luck!!! ;-)



No comments :

Post a Comment