I am back!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello there, my friends! It has been a very long time since I last updated my blog and I apologize!! My excuse was, well, I am pregnant with twins and my first trimester made me nothing but tired and unmotivated (another word "lazy") to do anything! But I am slowly going back in my craft room so stay tuned!


This was my very first time using the Oval Collection Framelits! To be honest, I forgot about them...haha The color combo was inspired by my cousin's wedding theme.


I stamped the chevron from the Oh, Hello set with the Glimmer Ink, just wanted something subtle but noticeable.


I fell in love with these delicate flowers when I first saw them in the Spring Catalog, but I hadn't been able to use them because I wanted to keep them forever! LOL


Instead of a regular rectangle piece inside, I dressed it up with scallop oval in Pool Party, and used the Paper-Piercing tool and template. Amazing what those little holes do to a piece of cardstock! 


The base card is measured 4-1/4" x 8-1/2", and scored at 3" on the left side, to make a A2 
sized card. The ribbon is securely placed with 2 Glue Dots on the back, tucked in between Pool Party and Whisper White pieces on the front.  


My notes...
Stamp set: Oh, Hello
Paper: Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Glimmer Ink
Accessory: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Flower Trim
Tool: Oval Collection Framelits, Paper-Piercing Tool, Paper-Piercing Pack, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment