Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 25

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hello friends! Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge!


Make a Mother's Day Card


Use This and That Washi Tape

Surprisingly, this challenge was pretty difficult for me... 
Here is what I made...


 Who is excited about Stampin' Up! carrying washi tape!? I AM! :-)


I was pretty psyched about using the washi tape and knew I wanted to make a bunting, but the rest did not come together easily for me... 


Have you tried the new Typeset Photopolymer set yet? I am in LOVE! You can see exactly where you stamp, they cling to clear blocks so very good, and not to mention the clean font!


I love this little flower! I wish I could buy a whole bunch of them! 
I layered the Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the Pool Party Ribbon


When I thought I was done making this card, it needed something on top and didn't know what to add, but when I need "something", either Rhinestones or Pearls would do the job! 
  

My notes...
Stamp set: Typeset Photopolymer, Make a Monster (Retiring)
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Sent with Love DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Versamark
Accessory: This and That Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, More Amore set, White Baker's Twine, Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pool Party Ribbon
Tool: Heart Collection Framelits Die, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Small Heart, Itty Bitty Shapes and Owl Builder Punches, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's check out what Nina made;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment