Happy Valentine's Day!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hi there!
Happy Valentine's Day to all!



Valentine's day is so fun, you see so many hearts in red and pink everywhere you go! And my valentine's day card for my husband is filled with them this year!
I used the Confetti Hearts Border Punch from the Occasions Catalog to get all those lovely hearts, and with my trusty tweezers and patience, I glued them one by one!



Isn't this little bunny just adorable!?
My friend and partner in crime, Nina, gave me her retired stamp set "So Cute" 
That girl is so generous, she has given me so many goodies! Thank you, girl!

I carefully added some color in his little fancy bow tie with Melon Mambo Stampin' Marker, then blended a bit with the Blender Pen. 




The sentiment is a mixture of the little leaf and love stamp from the So Cute set, and the Wishes Your Way set. 


My notes...

Stamp: So Cute, Wishes Your Way (Retired)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Real Red
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo and Old Olive Stampin' Markers, Blender Pen
Tool: Confetti Hearts Border Punch


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Have a lovely Valentine's day!!

1 comment :

  1. This card is so sweet Naki! I can't believe you had the patience (or the time!) to glue all those tiny hearts :) I do hope your hubby appreciates your talents!

    ReplyDelete