Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 302

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hi there!
I am playing another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!




I LOVE these cupcakes!
I actually don't eat cupcakes, especially the frosting is just too much for me... but I certainly LOVE to see beautiful decorations on them! I even started a board for pretty cupcakes on Pinterest! I guess they're my eye candy...ha ha




So this is what I came up with.
This card is so not me, it just isn't!.
I wanted to use the new Sale-a-Bration freebie, For Being You. Isn't this big Thanks just so cute on the Daffodil Delight Polka Dots DSP!? 



I love the Stacked with Love DSP Stack,  so many cute designs!
And here's something I haven't used for ages, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder. I had forgotten how pretty they are!
That wide pink ribbon is I think from 2 occasions catalogs ago? I actually never used it til today! 




I do like playing all these challenges, I come up with different designs, or the colors that I would never pick myself... 



My notes...

Stamp: For Being You
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessory: Tea Lace Paper Doily, Candy Dots Brights and Neutrals 
Tool: Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Boho Blossom Punch, Glue Dots


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments :

  1. Pretty thank you card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Eva, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! It's neat seeing your style evolve as you experiment with new challenges... :) It's great to see you crafting more!

    ReplyDelete