Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 358

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Sunday, craft lovers!
Are you ready for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!?




We have these gorgeous colors for you this week!
And hello! look at this lovely inspirational photo!!
Here is my take...




I was so in love with the inspirational photo, I basically copied it!
It's very rustic but Asian at the same time, I absolutely love it!!! :-D




I punched out these little flowers in watercolor paper then colored the petals with the Lilac Zig Clean Color Real Brush, then Lemon Yellow and Yellow for the pollen. Of course I adjusted the colors with some water. These little beauties were laid down on this beautiful branch die cut on each side. 




Those beautiful cupcakes looked like these scribbled flowers, so that's exactly what I used! 
Isn't this sentiment beautiful, too!? I die cut one in shimmery silver cardstock ;-)




I embossed the Whisper White Cardstock with the wood grain embossing folder then sponged Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake all over it. I placed some washi tape on the left side of my base for some more gray. 
I love how this turned out! Nothing beats good inspirations! ;-)




My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake, Shimmery Silver, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake Stampin' Ink Pads, Zig Clean Color Real Brush (Kuretake)
Accessory: Washi Tape (SU!)
Tool: Petite Petals Punch, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (SU!), Winter Cardinal Die (Altenew), Thanks & Thank You Die (The Greeting Farm), Die-namics Scribbles (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the DT have made with these beautiful colors! And I want to see what you create too!



2 comments :

  1. Cool idea to leave in all those little bits and pieces in your "Roses"! Thanks for having me as GDT for Cupcake inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thank you card!! Fits the challenge perfectly! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete