Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 379

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hi there!
It is Sunday and that means it's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Sugar Pea Designs!
One random winner will receive a $20 gift certificate, wow!






Aww, what a cute theme!
Here is my take...;-)




I actually do not own any baby sets!
But isn't this sweet!?




This mama bunny and baby bunny image is from the Wishing You set by WPlus9.
It was heat embossed with Smoky Slate then die cut with the matching die. I only colored their cheeks and ears. 




I LOVE this sentiment :-)
It took my husband and I 3 years to get pregnant with our oldest, and a year to get our twins! Our youngest was a total surprise, but all the 3 pregnancies were with high risk, so I never stopped worrying till they actually came out! 




I thought this mama bunny made wishes on shooting stars, they gave her this little baby bunny, so now she is thanking them...:-) The design of this card is pretty simple, but it has many wishes and hopes :-) I think I will mail this to my baby cousin, who also had a hard time conceiving, when her baby girl is born ;-) 



{my notes}

Stamp: Wishing You (Wplus9)
Paper: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green (SU!), White Cardstock (WPlus9)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe (SU!), Versamark
Accessory: Silver Star confetti and Star Sequins (Pretyy pink Posh)
Tool: Wishing You Die (WPlus9), Meadow Border and Grassy Border Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn), Smoky Slate and Silver Emboss Powder, Heat Tool (SU!)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!




4 comments :

  1. Naki, this is so sweet and I just love the mama bunny giving thanks for her little blessings! You're blessed beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naki this card is fabulous! Love the mama and baby with the stars and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the design and the bunnies!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the shooting stars so much!

    ReplyDelete