Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holiday Release

Friday, September 28, 2018

Hello, lovelies!
I have another card to share that is showcasing the Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holiday Release products!


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


I think today's card turned out to be better than I originally planned!
Since I'm such a rebel {LOL}, I do like to come up with non-traditional Christmas card designs!


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


This sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Stamp Set, which was heat embossed on vellum and fussy cut. The pine image is also from the same set, it was heat embossed with Iridescent Ice EP then die cut using the Coordinating Die


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


I used one of the Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates Backgrounds Holiday Flora. All I needed to do was trim it down to the size I wanted, which is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", then ran it through the laminator with the Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils Red Velvet. Isn't it beautiful!? I also added the Gingham Fancy Ribbon, and I am LOVING it!


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


This whole design started with the Gingham Fancy Ribbon, I just had to use it!
And I sure love making messy ruffles with my ribbons! Then I like to pile up lots and lots of things such as stamped images, embellishments, die-cut pieces, etc... pretty much anything you can think of!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment :