Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, October 31, 2018



Happy Halloween 🎃
It is my absolute favorite holiday today and I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a Halloween card!


Newton's Nook Designs Halloween Trio Die Set - Naki Rager


Trick or Treat!
Who is going to go trick or treating with your little ones tonight!?
I made this cute little circle card with fun Halloween colors ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Halloween Trio Die Set - Naki Rager


This fun sentiment and the little bats were die cut using the Halloween Trio Die Set.
The sentiment was die cut from white cardstock and colored with colored pencils, then coated with the glitter pen for some serious sparkles. I mounted it slightly off-centered on another sentiment die cut from black cardstock to give a little dimension.


Newton's Nook Designs Halloween Trio Die Set - Naki Rager


I used the Flying Bats Stencil to sponge with light purple on the purple cardstock. I wanted a fun but subtle background and tone-on-tone does that trick ;-) Then these fabulous little bats were adhered and coated with the glitter pen to match the sentiment ;-) 



That's it!
I hope you liked my card today ;-)
CAS designs actually take me a lot longer to design, but this one came together pretty quickly thanks to all the fun NND products! 


No comments :

Post a Comment