Autumn Wishes with Therm-O-Web

Friday, November 1, 2019

Hello, lovelies, Happy November!
I received this package from Therm-O-Web (thank you, Julie!!!) and it was filled with their fabulous new release products! So right away, I opened it up and got creative with them, and here is my first card ;-)



This autumn card was created using the TOW Gina K. Designs Stamp n' Stencil autumn Wishes Set. This beautiful stamp set coordinates with the Coordinating Die Set, and the Detail Stancil for foiling! 




I heat embossed the tall and skinny tree image with Ranger Distress Embossing Powder in Vintage Photo on the watercolor panel. And using the Autumn Wishes Detailed Stencil and Deco Foil Transfer Gel to add these tiny leaves onto the trees. Once the Transfer Gel was dried, I added the leaves using the Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets in Sunshine Yellow and Orange Glow




Between the 2 trees, I stamped this beautiful sentiment with Versamark Ink then heat embossed with red EP. I die cut these little birds from the Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets in Sunshine Yellow using 2 of the tiny bird dies from the Newton's Nook Designs Forest Scene Builder Die Set. 



I also die cut this little "squirrell" using the squirrel die from the NND Forest Scene Builder Die Set, but I added black and white lines to turn him into a chipmunk ;-)
The background was blended with Distress Oxide Inks then some water and copper ink were splattered all over. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I will be back with more TOW projects to share!



No comments :

Post a Comment