Thanks A Million

Wednesday, June 24, 2020


Hello, lovelies!
Happy Wednesday! I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a couple of cards today. If you're not subscribed to the NND Blog, please head over to it and see the news.


Newton's Nook Designs Thankful Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


I made 2 CAS thank you cards in different shapes using the same stamp set Thankful Thoughts. 


Newton's Nook Designs Thankful Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


First, I made this square card.
I die cut the scallop square panel using the Frames Squared Die Set, then heat embossed this fun sentiment from the Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set in rainbow colors. I also added rainbow sequins.


Newton's Nook Designs Thankful Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


I am really loving these slim cards so I just had to make one!
The same thing as the square card, I die cut the scallop panel first but this time using the new Slimline Frames & Portholes Die set, heat embossed the sentiment in rainbow colors. 


Newton's Nook Designs Thankful Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


I love heat embossing using multiple colors!
You just have to be very careful, but it's okay if the colors get mixed a bit, in fact, it is better than okay! It's not like mixing watercolor, more like splatters of colors in a different color ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Thankful Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


For my rectangular card, I heat embossed this beautiful "thankful" sentiment in rainbow colors and "for you" sentiment in gold. I smudged the L a little bit {GRRR!}


So this was my last post as a Newton's Nook Designs Design Team member.
Ever since my cat Ramsess was diagnosed with leukemia back in February then passed away in April, my creative soul has been lost and I just cannot seem to find it. Jen has been extra sweet to me but I could no longer take advantage of her kindness so I have decided to step down. Trust me, this was NOT an easy decision at all, I LOVED being on this DT!!! I'm sure I will keep stalking the NND blog as I've never stopped :-)

A HUGE thanks to Jeniffer and Jeffrey Jackson who kept me on their absolutely awesome team, and my very talented and sweet teammates who inspired me more than they realize, and all of NND fans who adore Jen's talent as I do and left me very lovely comments :-) I've made so many friends because of this DT, wonderful, talented friends who share the same passion as mine! 


Thank you so much!
See you around!!!


1 comment :

  1. Naki, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet! I will sincerely miss seeing all your amazing NND creations! Best wishes!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete