Happiest Purse-Day

Tuesday, October 2, 2012


My fellow Pretty Pal Debra Simonis made cute little purses with the Cupcake Builder Punch and I just LOVED them I had to CASE it! I used the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP and kept the color scheme.


The handles and the lids were made with the 3/4" Circle punch.


The sentiment is from the Apothecary Art set, I thought the font was perfect for this card:-) I wish I had the banner a little higher tho, but I glued it down so good it wouldn't come off! 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Apothecary Art
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Accessory: Pearl Basic Jewels
Tool: 3/4" Circle and Cupcake Builder Punches, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Adoring Accents Edgelits Dies, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
Secret Ingredient: Great Inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments :

Post a Comment