Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 11

Saturday, October 27, 2012


Hi there! We have moved our play day from Fridays to Saturdays, still the same rules, same fun:-)



Use Squares


Use Orange


Orange made me think of Halloween since it's around the corner, so I went right to the Spooky Bingo Bits Set. And of course I had to use the Howlstooth and scaringbone DSP. I heat embossed 3 images from the stamp set with Tangerine Tango and White Emboss powder, they just pop on the Basic Black Card Stock.


Simple thank you from the Embellished Events Set was perfect:-)
I just scored a line next to it to add some dimension.


Cute and simple, but fun:-)

My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Spooky Bingo Bits, Embellished Events
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Versamark
Tool: Heat Tool, White and Tangerine Tango Stampin' Emboss Powder, 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Square, and Scallop Square Punches, Finishing Touches Edgelits Die, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
Secret Ingredient: Halloween is just so fun;-)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now please visit my fabulous friend Nina to get inspired, use your orange and squares, and upload your fun project below!





No comments :

Post a Comment