Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 21

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello there! Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge!


Use Sale-a-Bration Items


Bunting


This card was super fun to make!
Nina's fun pick immediately gave me this vintage, carnival looking design:-)
Here I used the Feeling Sentimental set and the Vintage Verses set, both Sale-a-Bration products!


As usual, I went crazy with the bunting:-) Lots and lots of embellishments! I used the World Spectacular DSP and picked out Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, and Early Espresso from it.


That cute little Pool Party Button and the Satin Ribbons are from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, one of the Sale-a-Bration items that you can get for free with $50 purchase! 


To keep the bunting as the focal point of this card, I didn't want any layers or colors on the base. I couldn't help myself with the teeny tiny pearls on the sentiment though...he he;-D


My notes...

Stamp set: Feeling Sentimental, Vintage Verses (Both SAB)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla,Early Espresso, Pool Party, World Spectacular DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessory: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Pearl and Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Hemp Twine (Retired)
Tool: Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Owl Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes and Little Labels Punch Packs, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's go check out Nina's blog to see her beautiful creation!





2 comments :

  1. Love the colors you picked and the fun embellishments on your bunting! What a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I thought of when I saw your card on SCS, Naki, a vintage carnival. It's so cute and I love those banners!

    ReplyDelete