Paper Crafters Sampler Early Bird Special

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hi there! I am sorry I have been gone for a long time! 
I have great news though, I was invited by Melanie, the owner of Paper Crafters Sampler, monthly online publication of Stampin' Up! projects that you can subscribe for each month's issue, to join her design team:-) I was ecstatic when I saw the E-Mail from her! If you have seen her team's projects, they are all gorgeous...and I cannot believe Melanie actually thinks I am good enough to be on her team! 

And here is the early bird offer from her...:-)



The Paper Crafters Sampler 2013 issue is due to release in just a few days. Sign up by January 8th and receive a special gift. A year in review of 2012. Twelve projects from the 2012 issues. See Paper Crafters Sampler site for details.


No comments :

Post a Comment