Happy Easter

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hello again!

I goofed up a little with my posts today, I should have posted this earlier and the other one tomorrow... Oh well, you get to see me twice! Aren't you all lucky!? LOL




I bought these pretty flower arrangements for my in-laws.
Of course I had to dress them up a little for the occasion.




I think I should apologize beforehand, because you will see a lot of watercolor now that I know it is really fun and so pretty! 
Heat embossing makes watercolor really easy, you can just brush over images without disturbing it. I started with Primerose Petals on the bottom, Summer Starfruit in the middle, then Gumball Green on top. I wish I took a picture before I tied them on the vases, you can barely see the green...




Isn't this pink Peep bunny just adorable!? I don't eat Peeps, but she was just too cute to walk away!




I have 90 lbs watercolor paper, and it warps when it gets too wet. So I die cut 3 more pieces with the Summer Starfruit cardstock and glue them on the back of the tags. I just ordered 140 lbs watercolor paper online, so hopefully that will hold more water. If you know a lot about watercolor, any advice would be much appreciated!



My notes...

Stamp: For Peep's Sake
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark, Primerose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Gumball Green Stampin' Marker (Retired), Water
Accessory: Primerose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbons (Retired)
Tool: Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Chalk Talk Framelits Die (the holes for the ribbons), Project Life Make Your Own Card Die Set, Paint Brush


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Happy Easter!

1 comment :

  1. Man! I totally wish I was your neighbor so I could get lovely dressed up flowers from you! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete