Waffle Flower Challenge

Friday, April 17, 2015

Hi there, friends!
I am playing along with Waffle Flower Challenge today!


Waffle Flower Challenge-20150413


Look at this gorgeous photo! 
These colors are so In-Color 2015-2017, aren't they!?

I wanted to play this challenge so badly, but I couldn't come up with anything! Then, I was feeding my baby girl at 3am, and this design came to my very sleepy head!




I really loved that beautiful butterfly, and the way the photo only captured half of it. So that's exactly what I created. 
Can you see a butterfly!!?




There is nothing complicated, design or techniques.
This must be the shortest post ever...Ha Ha



My notes...

Paper: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon
Tool: 1" Square Punch, 1/2" and 3/8" Circle Punches, Round Corner Punch


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


3 comments :

  1. Love the design work. Thanks for playing along with us at waffle Flower Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your modern butterfly! So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete