Little Tangles Sketch Challenge

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hi lovelies!
Before I start, if you're subscribed to receive my new posts in email and saw my double dare card, It wasn't meant for yesterday...so you will see it again...
I am so sorry!!

Now, today's card!








Their challenge does not require to use Neat and Tangled stuff, but they offer free digital images so that's what I used for now... I have several items in my shopping cart at their site, I am just waiting a little since I have been a bit crazy shopping online lately...lol 




I had a total different design first, but when I was going through my stash of embellishments, I found these lovely pieces. They were given to me by my lovely friend Nina a few years ago, and they're so cute I just couldn't use them! lol I know, I'm weird like that... 




She actually had Early Espresso Baker's Twin on that paper spool, but I replaced it with Pool Party Baker's Twin. The gold buttons are die cuts from My Favorite Things. I doubled the Dimensionals on the flower one. The little white flower was punched with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. I used the paper doily to give a softer look, then a gumdrop was added in the center. 




The sentiment is one of the free digital images that Neat and Tangled offers. I printed on the Pool Party cardstock then fussy cut it, but the black ink looked so awkward with the soft colors, I tried covering it with the gold glitter pen. 
What do you think? 



My notes...

Stamp: Free Digital Image from Neat and Tangled
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Gold Foil Sheet, Etcetera DSP
Accessory: Pool Party Baker's Twine, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Coral Glittered Gumdrop (Your Next Stamp), Paper Doily
Tool: Die-namics Vintage Buttons (My Favorite Things), Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sewing Machine


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment :

  1. What a super cool take on the sketch, Naki. Great job. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete