Pin-Sight Challenge

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hi there!
I have been busy playing along with all these challenges this week!
This month's inspirational photo is filled with pretty light colors!


June


Love the colors, love the circles!
And here is my take...




I packed a lot of elements from the photo into this little card!




Before I even had any idea on what to make, I was making that little camera! I embossed that camera on the Very Vanilla cardstock, cut off the excess outline to show the details better, then embossed Calypso Coral and Silver Foil Sheet to get those pieces to make one just like in the photo. Then I got the starburst wooden thing, rubbed it directly on the Encore Gold Ink Pad. 




After heat embossing those little dots, I painted those circled randomly. 
Do you see the Pool Party and So Saffron cardstock underneath everything? I made 2 triangles and overlaid each other just like those pillows in the inspirational picture. It still needed something so I decided to add a couple pieces of DSP. 



My notes...

Stamp: Hello Gorgeous, Bold Blossoms (both Essentials by Ellen)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Silver Foil Sheet, Watercolor Paper, I am Me DSP
Ink: Versamark, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Encore Gold Ink Pad
Tool: Heat Tool, Enchanted Gold Emboss Powder (Ranger), On Film Framelits Die Sewing Machine, Paint Brush



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!




No comments :

Post a Comment