Pretty Kitty

Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello there, lovelies!
I am playing along with the Paper Smooches Challenge today!




This month's theme is "Black and White with a Pop of Color".
I've already played it once earlier this month, but it is such a fun theme, I couldn't resist!




Don't you agree that inspirations are everywhere!?
My kids have so many plushy blankets, and one of them has paw prints all over it. For some reason that gave me this design...*LOL* 




I chose Soft Sky as my pop of color because I wanted to give my pretty white kitty blue eyes. I die cut this pretty feline twice in Whisper White and Basic Black, then die cut just his head twice in Soft Sky and Blushing Bride to get his eyes and nose. I gave him a pretty bow in Soft Sky also ;-)




I die cut the Whisper White cardstock with the Wonky Stitches die, then with the paw print 3 times. It was mounted on black and white stripes patterned paper. 
I also die cut "meow" in Soft Sky then brushed over it with my trusty clear glitter pen.




It really didn't take me all that long to make this modern card.
I am pretty happy with how it turned out! ;-)



My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Typeset SDSP
Ink: Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Accessory: Soft Sky 1/8" Ribbon
Tool: Cat Icons Wise Die (Paper Smooches), Wonky Stitches Elle-ment Die (Avery Elle), Newton Unwinds Die (Newton's Nook Designs)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment