Inky Paws Challenge 36

Friday, September 23, 2016

This is my second post today.
To view the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop post, please click {here}.
Thank you! 




Hi there, happy Friday {again}!
The new Inky Paws Challenge starts today over at the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today!
We have a super fun theme this month, hope you play along too!



I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!
I guess because we didn't celebrate it growing up in Japan (They do now, jealous!), I am catching up on the fun now! LOL
Okay, here is my take...;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Perfect Pumpkin Set - Naki Rager


I made a shaker card with those fun little Halloween confetti!


Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Perfect Pumpkin Set - Naki Rager


My black kitty is ready for Halloween with her witch hat and pumpkin!
She was stamped with Memento Ink then colored in with the Spectrum Noir Markers.


Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Perfect Pumpkin Set - Naki Rager


I heat embossed 4 little spiderwebs, one with a spider creeping down, on vellum.
The Boo sentiment was die cut in black and orange then got prettied up with the glitter pen. This is actually a pretty simple design but definitely a lot of fun with the confetti and chevron!



*my notes*

Stamp: Newton's Perfect Pumpkin, Spooky Street (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Vellum, Howlstooth & Scaryingbone DSP (SU!), White Cardstock (WPlus9)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Spectrum Noir Markers, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Accessory: Pumpkin, Skull, and Bat Confetti (Joann), Halloween Circle Confetti (Target)
Tool: Heat Tool, Black Emboss Powder (SU!), Halloween Words Die (Echo Park Paper), Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Frames (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Come and join the fun by linking up your fun Halloween creations too!




No comments :

Post a Comment