Inky Paws Challenge 44

Monday, April 3, 2017


Hello lovelies!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
The new Inky Paws Challenge starts today and I am here with my card!




It's s color challenge!
Look at all the fun, bright colors!
Here is my take...;-)




I'm gonna be honest with you...these bold colors scared me {LOL}
I looked through my NND collection and got a few ideas but this one made me feel comfortable {Hee Hee}. I heat embossed the yummy lemonade image from the Freshly Squeezed set with white on watercolor paper panel once, then one more on another watercolor paper, colored them, then fussy cut my pink lemonade (yum!). The sentiment was also heat embossed with white, and water colored over it so it's more visible. After popping my pink lemonade on, it needed one more thing, and this halved lemon was it! It was stamped with antique linen distressed ink, water colored, and fussy cut. Isn't it just adorable sitting on that little corner!!? Some sequins and washi tape finish this summery card ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope to see your fun and beautiful card linked up to the Inky Paws Challenge Blog



1 comment :

  1. This is so yummy! I love that you went with a lemonade theme for those bright colors! Great Job!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete