Newton's Nook Designs

Thursday, November 9, 2017



Hello, lovelies!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a little Thanksgiving project today ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Raccoon Rascals Set - Naki Rager


Now that Halloween is over, it's all about Thanksgiving!
I give my mother-in-law and her sister a little something as thanks every year (and because they cook the meal and I don't! LOL), I usually make little tags to go with ;-)
I used 3 NND stamp sets, and the beautiful sentiment that was heat embossed with copper embossing powder is from the Shades of Autumn set.


Newton's Nook Designs Raccoon Rascals Set - Naki Rager


These mischievous raccoons from the Raccoon Rascals set are just perfect for my big family! (I have 4 kids.) I stamped this trio of cuties with Memento Black Ink and colored with my new toy, Chameleon Markers! I colored them as they're wearing masks, and I also gave them little feathers that I borrowed from the Adventure Awaits set in the matching colors. They're totally in a Thanksgiving spirit already! 


Newton's Nook Designs Raccoon Rascals Set - Naki Rager


This sentiment is also from the Raccoon Rascals set. It was heat embossed with copper embossing powder on yellow vellum, and die cut with the Tags Times Two die. It was added to the hemp twine, which is tying the green, orange, and yellow ribbons, they match the raccoons' masks and feathers ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Have a lovely day ;-)


1 comment :