Newton's Nook Designs

Tuesday, April 10, 2018



Hello, lovelies!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with this springy card today!
"Spring Break🌸" last week was more like a "Winter Break⛄" and I just had to escape from the cold reality! {LOL} 


Newton's Nook Designs Happy Little Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


I have been re-organizing my stamps and dies and finally got to my huge collection of NND last week! And when I saw the Splendid Stags Die Set and remembered how much I love these fabulous dies! So I built this design around him ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Happy Little Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


If you know me, then you know that I am a Pinterest addict, especially the kitty photos on my "Crazy Cat Lazy" board {LOL} I love those adorable kitties wearing pretty flower crowns on their little heads, it is too much cuteness to handle! {LOL} I had to chop off the handsome buck's "manhood" in order to put my flower crown on my stag (sorry!) I stamped the flowers with white ink on yellow cardstock, colored the petals with white colored pencil, and added some details with a pink pencil, then fussy cut. Those gold dots were made with Nuvo Bright Gold Crystal Drops. The sentiment is from the Fanciful Florals Set, it was heat embossed with gold embossing powder on white cardstock and fussy cut. 


Newton's Nook Designs Happy Little Thoughts Set - Naki Rager


I stamped this beautiful flower wreath from the Happy Little Thoughts Set with Antique Linen Distress Ink on white cardstock and colored with colored pencils. I die cut the wreath out, removed the centerpiece, and put back the wreath where it was to create a shaker ;-) I mounted my shaker panel on a few patterned papers in different sizes and a doily. It wasn't my plan but this turned out very girly and I absolutely love it 💗



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed this little bit of spring today ;-)
Next week is the reveal of the NND April release so do come back!



2 comments :

  1. A fantastic card Naki. I love the colours and wreath of flowers. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete