Oh, Baby! for Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, March 4, 2020


Hi, there!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with this very easy to make but still super cute card!


Newton's Nook Designs Baby Bibs + Stitched Onesie Die Sets - Naki Rager


Do you know anyone who is going to be a mama soon!?
Here's a card you can make quickly!


Newton's Nook Designs Baby Bibs + Stitched Onesie Die Sets - Naki Rager


The new Baby Bibs Die Set is not just adorable but super versatile!
You can use it with the Bitty Bibs Stamp set, or just use patterned paper like I did here. Oh, and look at this! The Stitched Onesie Die goes so well with these bibs! The custom sentiment was die cut using the Essential Alphabet Die Set, I just love this mighty die set 💛 


Newton's Nook Designs Baby Bibs + Stitched Onesie Die Sets - Naki Rager


This soft rainbow background was created with 1/4"~3/8" wide of scrap. It's easy, and you get to use some of your scrap you're hoarding! (I know you are! I am!!! LOL) You can certainly substitute them with washi tape, too ;-)


So that is it!
I hope you liked it!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment