Got TP?

Thursday, April 9, 2020


Hello, lovelies!
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!
Today I wanted to spread a little smile with this card I made for the Newton's Nook Designs Blog ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty Newton Set - Naki Rager


I've seen a few TP related cards on this FB page for paper-crafters and it made me laugh! I don't know how much TP you use, but I was more concerned about the certain food that my picky eaters prefer than TP! {LOL} 


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty Newton Set - Naki Rager


This mischievous kitty is from the Naughty Newton Stamp Set, one of my all-time faves! 
I colored him like one of my cats Bramble, he has such unique markings! And he is my stalker and follows me everywhere in the house even to the bathroom! The image was die cut using the coordinating Naughty Newton Die Set. The custom sentiment was created using the Essential Alphabet Die Set, I just LOVE this set!


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty Newton Set - Naki Rager


I lightly added blue ink on the background and splattered some white ink, then added some more "TP" using the Confetti Stencil. These are supposed to be streamers and the stencil has a bunch of confetti as well, but for this card, I carefully applied embossing paste just to the streamers making it look like someone is throwing TP everywhere! {LOL} 



I hope this silly card made you smile today ;-)
This quarantine hasn't been easy for everyone but let's all stay in and stop spreading this nasty virus so that this can end sooner than later!



No comments :

Post a Comment