Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge #4

Friday, September 7, 2012


Welcome to another Naki & Nina's Double Dare Challenge!




One Stamp                                       Chevron Stripes

Oh boy, was this combo difficult for me or what!?
It was so hard I started working on my PPA card AND next week's blog hop card instead! ha ha:-D I bet my friend Nina made something gorgeous as usual:-)


 I actually had another card started but then this design came to my head out of no where and I liked this better. I think this card finally came to me because I stared so much at this one and only chevron stripe I have from the Howlstooth and scaringbone DSP, and realized it reminded me of African textile. What do you think of when you hear Africa? Beautiful wild animals, right? A beautiful giraffe wishing on a star:-)



Very very simple, but when you have such a fun and bright focal point, do you really need anything else?

My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Zoo Review
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Howlstooth and Scraingbone DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Tool: Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, Merry Mini Punch Pack
Secret Ingredient: Go zigzag!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to play along and upload your beautiful creation too!!




1 comment :