Season's Greeting

Monday, September 24, 2012


Here is a very simple but pretty holiday card that I made for my workshop I had this past weekend. Everyone LOVED it:-) One thing I changed between taking this photo and the workshop is, I put the largest rhinestone on the large snow flake, and the medium one on the medium flake because those tiny stones looked a little out of balance. I didn't even think to re-take photos, then the card got ink all over from the workshop so I couldn't any more! 


I emboss the inside with the Delicate Designs folder, I thought it kind of looked like snow flakes too:-)


I like my non-traditional Christmas colors, my fake tree is white with blue and silver ornaments too:-) My husband thinks it's cold, I think it's pretty like snow:-) 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Curly Cute
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party
Accessory: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: Northern Flurry, Perfect Polka Dots, and Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies
Secret Ingredient: Pretty snow:-)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't for get to come back tomorrow for a simple fall card I made for the workshop!

No comments :

Post a Comment