Pals Paper Arts Challenge!

Thursday, September 20, 2012


It is time for another Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge!

PPA143 September 20

Another fabulous sketch by our fabulous pal, Margaret Moody
I thought this sketch was very unique, and unique is what I like:-)


Pearls, pearls, and more pearls!
I left a lot of white space because the Midnight Muse and Whisper White together is very crisp and clean, I did not want to add too much to ruin that. 


These little dahlias are so adorable:-) I layered with one of the Boho Blossoms to balance the size. The Gumball Green is one of my favorite colors, and it looks so fresh with the Midnight Muse.

My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: My Friend
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party
Accessory: Pearl Basic Jewels, In-Color Dahlias, Gumball Green 5/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tool: Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Boho Blossoms Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Secret Ingredient: The less is the better!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments :

  1. What a nice "Hello", Naki! I love the Chevron background. The Midnight Muse & Gumball Green look scrumptious together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card, Naki! My favorite part is the embossed Chevron background, but I love your color and stamp choices too! Very nice job! Thanks so much for the shoutout and I'm so glad you liked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! I've always liked that stamp.

    ReplyDelete