AEI{heart}U Challenge

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hi there lovelies!
I have a card I made for AEI{heart}U Challenge over at Avery Elle's blog today! And it's a fun one...!


Challenge 26


Hello!? Sparkle!!!
Here is my sparkly card ;-)




Is this sparkly enough for you!? 
I had wanted to use my pineapple for a couple of weeks now, and here it is!
I LOVE pineapples, they're yummy, and they make cute stamps!
I have wanted Avery Elle's pineapple stamp/die sets ever since they were released, but you know me, I have been shopping like I'm some kind of a millionaire or something so I'm trying to control myself.....




After all, pineapples are from sunny tropical islands, so why not put a fabulous pair of sunglasses on them!!? 
I heat embossed my cute pineapple from the Pineapples a Plenty set by Reverse Confetti, then die cut those fabulous glasses in the Gold Glimmer Paper and gold vellum, I piled 2 tiny pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals on the center of them so they'd arch. I am loving them too much!!




When I decided to use the pineapple, I immediately knew this was the sentiment for it! The font was perfect! It's simply fabulous!! I brushed with a paint brush over the sentiment with Gumball Green, then splattered some water over it. I also stamped some splatter images from the same set with the Gold Encore Ink.




Added some gold thread and Gold Fancy Foil for extra sparkle. 
That Gumball Green paper is from the Christmas pack, they're actually pine tree images! but I turned it up side down so you couldn't tell...Ha Ha :-D

I had to try a few different colors for my base, but with all that gold, black really accentuate the gold;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Brushed (Avery Elle), Pineapples a Plenty (Reverse Confetti)
Paper: Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper, Watercolor Paper, Gold Fancy Foil, Christmas DSP (retired), Gold Vellum (Studio Calico)
Ink: Gumball Green Reinker, Gold Encore Ink Pad, Versamark
Accessory: Gold Thread, Star Paper Clip 
Tool: Heat Tool, Enchanted Gold Emboss Powder (Ranger), Glasses Die (Paper Smooches), Paint Brush



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh - this is AWESOME!! To add those sparkly cat eye glasses to the pineapple is pure creative genius!! Love, love, love!! Thanks so much for playing with the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete