With Sympathy

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hello! Happy Saturday!
Today I have a sympathy card to share with you.




I only make sympathy cards as needed, I just feel it's such bad luck to have them in my stash! My husband asked me one so here it is.




This Dainty Flower die is perfect for this card! 
I lightly colored the Irresistibly Yours SDSP with Smoky Slate to show the leaves. 
That beautiful sentiment is Avery Elle, I just love the font!




I wasn't sure if a paper doily would make it too feminine, but I don't think that's where your eyes are drawn to, so it is fine, don't you think?



My notes...

Stamp: Oh Happy Day (Avery Elle)
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Vellum, irresistibly Yours SDSP, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Subtles DSP Stack (Retired Patterns)
Ink: Smoky Slate, Versamark
Accessory: Yellow Gumdrop (Your Next Stamp), Paper Doily
Tool: Dainty Flowers (Paper Smooches), Die-namics Stitched Rectangles STAX (My Favorite Things), Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Sewing Machine


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment