Shaker Card

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hi there!
Today's card was made for Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge, which I accidentally published it a few weeks ago...Ha Ha 
But Nina has been super busy (she is such a work-a-holic!) so I have decided to show off this card now. Hopefully we will be back with our super fun challenge soon!




Our picks were Geometric and Waffle Flower's Tiny Die Trio.

Isn't this triangle die simply awesome!? 
I wasn't really sure how to mix this die with the Tiny Die Trio, but I decided to make a shaker card.





These dies are so tiny and cute! 
I kind of got it just because it was cute...lol I always think how I would use whatever it is that I want, so that way they won't just sit on my desk. But these little guys ignored my little law and got their way in my shopping cart! 
I think they're fabulous in my gold triangle jail with the sparkles! 





The design of this card is pretty simple, but with my limited supplies to make a shaker card made it SO hard to create this guy here! I went online looking for some foam tapes after I was done with this card...Ha Ha:-D



My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Gold and Silver Foil Sheets, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessory: Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Confetti (Martha Stewart)
Tool: Die-namics Triangle Screen (My Favorite Things), Tiny Die Trio (Waffle Flower), In a Word: Hugs Cutaways (Winnie & Walter)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!




No comments :

Post a Comment