Another FMS 200

Monday, August 24, 2015

Hello, hello!
I wanted to play one more time with Freshly Made Sketches for their big 200th celebration





And here is my card...




I just got that sun and cloud die set from Lawn Fawn :-D




I LOVE mixed media! I want to try it myself someday...
But for now, I'll just be a little wanna-be *wink*
I die cut those cute clouds in the Typeset SDSP. They're very thin, probably not much thicker than copy paper so the stitches don't really show that well.
The sun was die cut in Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Patterned Paper.




The raindrops were die cut in another paper from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Paper Pad. The green matches the umbrella images, which is also from the same pad. I distressed the umbrella paper with the distress tool that SU! sold a couple of years ago.




I die cut the sentiment twice in the same yellow paper as the sun, and the same green as the raindrops. I layered them slightly off centered. 


My notes...

Stamp: Rotary Alphabet Stamp
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Typeset SDSP, Watercolor Paper, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Patterned Paper Pad
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tool: Spring Showers Lawn Cut (Lawn Fawn), Sparkle & Shine Die (W Plus 9), Distress Tool, Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. Hooray for two cards! Adorable card - love the details and collage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've got this mixed media look down already! I love the colors on this card. Thanks for joining in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! Love this combination of stamps and images. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete