Pi-Sights Challenge

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hi there, my friends!
I am playing the new Pin-Sights Challenge over at Ellen Hutson today!
The inspirational photo for this one is so pretty!


Eeps_badge

August Pinsights


Aren't these colors just so bright and beautiful!? So summery!
Here is my take ;-)




I LOVE the dress on the top right corner in the photo!
So I water colored my background with yellow and pink.




Another thing that really caught my eye is the yellow necklace! 
Layers of big, bright yellow beads, so fun!
I brushed my "necklace" with the glitter pen for some shimmer.




Here is my jade, I am in love with the new Mint Macaron from Stampin' Up! 
I added a white flower on top just like the flowers on the pretty cake. I colored those 3 little pieces with the Blushing Bride Stampin' Marker.




I love the bold colors on this card :-)
I think the white flower really pops against these bright colors! 



My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride
Tool: Be-You-Tiful and Wild Garden Designer Dies (Essentials by Ellen), Circle Garland Confetti Cut (Reverse Confetti), Wink of Stella Glitter Pen



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment :

  1. Your card is definitely Be-you-tiful! You captured the dress perfectly with your watercolors.

    ReplyDelete