Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 325

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hi there!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! 
This week's sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs! 
I know, my favorite :-D





Layers! Isn't this a fun theme!?
Here is my take...




As soon as they released this "jawesome" shark set, they sold out!
I had to wait for a few weeks but ta-da! It was worth the wait, it's awesome!




My pretty gray kitty is swimming with a shark :-)
I separated his head from his body (this sounds very disturbing...sorry!) that was leaning on this fish bowl, then reattached the tail behind his head with the foam tape. 




This sentiment "Jawsome" makes me giggle... *hee hee*
I layered 3 different patterned papers from the Maritime and I am Me DSP packs trying to make it look like waves. 




I added some sequins as bubbles, me love! :-D



My notes...

Stamp: Newton's Summer Vacation, Shark Bites (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Pool Party, Watercolor Paper, Maritime DSP, I Am Me DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black Stampin' Markers
Accessory: Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge site to check out the rest of the design team members' beautiful Newton Cards! 



1 comment :

  1. LOL! This card made me laugh out loud! Hilarious! I love the kitty riding the back of the shark! Such a fun idea! Thanks for featuring our images today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete