Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 335

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hi there!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is A Day for Daisies.
I have to tell you, you really should check out their store. I had so much trouble picking only one image! They are all so very lovely! 




Isn't this cupcake just gorgeous!?
But this week's theme is tags!
Here is my take...




honestly, tags and I do not get along well...
I struggled to complete this card!
Hope you like it...;-)




So my printer cannot handle watercolor paper, and I still haven't invested in Copic markers. This image is so soft and beautiful, I wanted to keep it that way!
So my solution was to sponge! It wasn't easy, but I am very pleased with the results!
The sentiment was water colored then die cut. Again, keeping it soft ;-)
I love this little girl image, it reminded me of my twin girl...:-)




This patterned paper was just perfect! Those polka dots are so soft, and colors worked pretty well too. I layered vellum with white polka dots, and another patterned paper from the same pad to match the colors. A snippet of gold thread adds some shimmer but still dainty. 



My notes...

Stamp: A Little Striped Dress (A Day for Daisies)
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Maggie Holmes Flea Market Patterned Paper Pad (Crate Paper), Design Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Markers
Accessory: Metallic Gold Thread, Sweet Lil Things Washi Tape, Gold Baker's Twine
Tool: Chalk Talk Framelits Die, Happy Birthday Border Lawncuts (Lawn Fawn),  Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now don't forget to head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out what my teammates made for this fun challenge!



5 comments :

  1. AWE!! So adorable Naki!! :) I love the layers popped up with your tag along with your colors!! The vellum helps soften up the look and the die cut sentiments are perfect with it!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sponging looks fabulous on this tag and that image is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Love the polka dot card stock too!
    Sandiy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naki, I think you've created a marvelous tag/card here! The image is darling and you've paired it so beautifully with the inspiration photo! Love it!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Naki. Love the way you colored your image. Is inspiring and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete