Inky Paws Challenge

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!
Hope you all are enjoying the big meal, and the quality time with your family and friends today!
I wanted to make a quick stop to share this card I made for the Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook Designs!


Inky Paws Challenge #27 - Kraft & Sparkle | Newton's Nook Designs


How pretty!
I got so many ideas but here it is...;-)




This is more sparkly in person!
I am obviously not a good photographer... Hee Hee ;-p




These gorgeous roses were heat embossed with very sparkly gold on vellum, then water colored on the back. Aren't they just so delicate and beautiful!?




I lightly applied versamark on my Chevron Background stamp to get the distressed look,  then heat embossed with the same sparkly gold. I also sanded the edges of the Crumb Cake cardstock for more distressed effect.




That little sentiment is from the same stamp set, isn't it cute!? It was heat embossed on vellum and the U was water colored. I placed some gold thread behind it for additional sparkle! Of course some sequins are always good too ;-D 



My notes...

Stamp: Chevron Background (SU), Love Grows (newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Crumb Cake, In-Color 2013-2015 DSP Stack, Vellum
Ink: Versamark, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green
Accessory: Metallic Gold Thread, Metallic Sequins Assortment, Washi Tape
Tool: Heat Tool, Enchanted Gold Emboss Powder (Ranger)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. Hello Naki! This is so pretty! I love the vellum rose and the bits of gold you added! Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for linking up to our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete