Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 400th Celebration

Sunday, March 26, 2017



Hello there, my lovelies!
We are celebrating our 400th challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
I have been on this fabulous team for almost 2 years now, and I just LOVE being a part of this awesome challenge! 

We have an incredible line-up of sponsors to help us celebrate all week, so very exciting!!! I really hope you join us in this fun!!!




Happy Birthday to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
Running a challenge site is a lot of work, and to be loved for this long is simply amazing! 
So what else would be more appropriate than this theme!? But wait! to make things even more fun, you need to pick your favorite past challenge theme/colors and combine with the birthday theme! 

Here is my first card of the week...;-)




Isn't this just perfect for this big celebration!!? :-D




This beautiful color combo totally inspired me!
Mint and white are so refreshing and springy, and the gold adds festivity!




I started with trimming down the vellum with wide stripes to 4" x 5-1/2" so the mint base peeks a bit on both sides. I then heat embossed my 3 flowers with white and the center with gold on vellum, and die cut them with the coordinating die. I also die cut 3 more flowers from the mint cardstock and popped the vellum flowers on them. The little leaves were also heat embossed with gold on vellum and die cut. Different leaves and the sentiment were die cut from the gold foil sheet to add a different texture.




I pleated a piece of crepe paper and sewed it with gold thread, then every piece was assembled. Of course, I had to add sequins also ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Make sure you head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and join us in this all-week-long, super fun celebrations! We will also shine a spotlight on different sponsor everyday to thank them!



2 comments :

  1. Wow...this card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Everything about it is stunning and it is such a prefect card to kick off the 400th celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Naki! It's so elegant and light. A great card for the inspiration you chose. Happy 400th!

    ReplyDelete