Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, March 1, 2017



Hello lovelies, Happy Wednesday!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today, and I made a birthday card for my oldest who is turning 7 on this very day! My first baby is SEVEN! How is that even possible!? Gosh, I love my boy so, so much :-)

Alright, here it is!


Newton's Nook Designs Dress Up Doxies Set - Naki Rager


BAM! POW!
Super pup for my super boy!
Isn't this super fun ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Dress Up Doxies Set - Naki Rager


He is just super cute! This cutie is from the Dress Up Doxies set ;-)
Confession...coloring with bright colors is super difficult for me! Light colors can be corrected easily, but when I go out the lines with red and blue, I am done! {LOL} but instead of redoing it, I gave him some super powers, and now he is glowing with super aura! {giggle} 


Newton's Nook Designs Dress Up Doxies Set - Naki Rager


I heat embossed the sentiment "you're super!" separately because "seriously" die cut just needed to be in between for my seriously super boy! Some fun patterned paper and sparkly star bursts are the perfect finishing touches, don't you think ;-) I just know he'll love this adorable super pup! 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. This card is so fun! I love all the bright colors and patterns! It would be great to celebrate a birthday for a little boy or girl who loves super heros!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete