Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, March 28, 2018



Hi, there!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a springy project today!
Sooo, is it spring!? I'm afraid to say it, winter might hear me and come back! {LOL}

Alright, here it goes ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty Newton Set - Naki Rager


I like to give potted plants as gifts, especially for Easter πŸ£πŸ‡
Of course, I have to have some sort of tag to go with it ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty Newton Set - Naki Rager


This adorable kitty is from the Naughty Newton Set ;-)
He is being naughty and knocking down one of the planters, but I think he was actually trying to plant pretty flowers but you know, he has paws not hands, so it's difficult...{LOL} I stamped this cutie with Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper and did no-line coloring, then die cut with the coordinating die set. 


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty Newton Set - Naki Rager


The Naughty Newton Set comes with cute sentiments, but since this Newton is actually being nice, they weren't going to work! So I borrowed this beautiful sentiment from the Happy Little Thoughts Set πŸ’— Gardening isn't my favorite activity BUT it means SPRING and I DO love pretty flowers 🌷🌼🌻 so I am looking forward to it! This sentiment is just perfect for people like me ;-)




This is my little oasis in my craft room πŸ’š
As you can see, my spider plant has so many babies and I'm very proud of them because I usually can't keep plants alive! (I have killed cacti 🌡 and they don't require a lot of care! LOL). I'm going to give them to my kids' teachers, better than candies, don't you think!? ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Have a happy Easter to those who celebrate πŸ£πŸ‡


No comments :

Post a Comment