Superhero Birthday

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Hello, lovelies!
 I am making a quick stop to share this mini card (3-1/4" x 4-1/4") I made for one of my son's friends ;-) She likes Ninja Turtles so naturally, I thought of a superhero card for her, and I had been itching to play with this particular set...;-)
Here it goes!




So back in November, I was a little naughty and bought too many stamp sets during the  Black Friday sales, and I FINALLY got to play with this adorable Super Kids Stamp Set from Lil' Inker Designs! I also used the Seasonal Stars Die Set from them. After pairing these two sets, I had no other choice but to make a comic book themed card ;-) I die cut the frame with the Storybook 1 Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. The word BAM and the buildings are die cut with the Zappy Birthday Die Set from Papertrey Ink




I stamped this super adorable bunny with Black Soot Distress Ink on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with colored pencils. Isn't she absolutely adorable!? I thought I had the coordinating die set but I guess I chose one of their awesome Cover-Up Dies instead {LOL} so she was fussy cut ;-) 




Her partner, super bear was stamped and colored the same way ;-) 
I added little Golden Copper Stars Sequins from Studio Katia on their chests, and 1/4" Iridescent Star Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh on the night sky for a bit of sparkle ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment