AEI{heart}U Challenge

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello there!
I am playing along with AEI{heart}U #24 Spring over at Avery Elle Blog!


Challenge 24


Here is my spring card using the Avery Elle Products...




I apologize for the poor quality pictures...
I heat embossed the sentiment from the Oh Happy Day set with this very soft gold emboss powder, well, the gold is really subtle, and the sentiment is skinny so it was very hard to photograph it... 

*~Update~*
It is such a sunny day here today, I decided to re-take my pictures outside:-) 




I hope you can see it, because the font is just beautiful (that was the reason I bought this set!), and the gold is so pretty! 
I watercolored the whole watercolor paper with the Soft Sky Reinker. When it dried, it looked more like Pool Party so I used the Pool Party Cardstock for the base.





I taped some washi tape at 1/4" and applied veasamark ink directly on the cardstock, then heat embossed the same gold powder to match the sentiment. The green comes through so this is not the true color of this gold but look how sparkly it is! 




These lovely leaves are from the Look Up set, stamped on Pear Pizzazz with the Gumball Green ink, then cut out with my trusty paper snips. Nothing says spring more than fresh green leaves, ~oh happy day~



My notes...

Stamp: Look Up, Oh Happy Day (both Avery Elle)
Paper: Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Soft Sky, Gumball Green, Vearmark
Tool: Heat Tool, Ranger Enchanted Gold Emboss Powder, Scallop Border Punch, Paint Brush



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


2 comments :

  1. I see you've found a fun challenge while your "challenge patrol" has been off duty! :) This one looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and love your green leaves! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete