Winnie & Walter with Pinkfresh Studio

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hello my friends!
One of my favorite companies, Winnie & Walter is celebrating {inter} national scrapbook day with Pinkfresh Studio by providing these fun challenges! There are several themes and they will close this Saturday. I am a little late in the game, but will try to play as many as I can!

First up is this Mood Board Challenge!


iNSD 2015 Mood Board Challenge


So many pretty photos!
I tried to put what really caught my eyes together and here is what I came up with...




The colorful geometric wallpaper was the first thing I noticed, then the beautiful watercolor flowers. So I grabbed the Dotty Angles set and the Perfectly Preserved (Retired) set, and W&W The Big, The Bold and Extra set, then heat embossed the images above with the Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder on the Watercolor Paper.




I started coloring with the Pool Party, Gumball Green, and Calypso Coral Re-inkers. When it was all dried, I use the Spritzer to spray a little bit of gold ink to add some shimmer.




The layout came from the piled up stationary in the bottom left corner of the mood board. I wanted to add a butterfly but there was this unknown fact... I never purchased the Crushed Curry Cardstock! So I added a tiny piece of doily instead, if you look closely at the photo, there is a kraft tag with a small doily. 



My notes...

Stamp: Dotty Angles, Perfectly Preserved (Retired), The Big, The Bold and Extra (Winnie and Walter)
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark, Gold Encore, Pool Party, Gumball Green, and Calypso Coral Re-inkers, Water
Accessory: Crushed Curry Baker's Twin, Crushed Curry and Basic Black Designer Washi Tape, Tea Lace Paper Doily
Tool: Heat Tool, Clear and Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Spritzer



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
And make sure to come back tomorrow, I am sharing a card for the sketch challenge over at Winnie and Walter!



1 comment :

  1. Oh my, wow! Did you seriously make this? I so love how your style evolves each time I disappear and come back to visit :)

    ReplyDelete