Sparkle and Shine Challenge

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello friends!
I am playing along with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge!




I am also playing this little thing called "Pals Bandit" with the Pretty Pals. He wants something purple this time! 
So here it is...




I watercolored with Blackberry Bliss, then i wanted it to be Halloween! I know, a bit early! 
Those gold stars are punched out with the Stars Border Punch. I like the different sizes!




I tied the 1/8" Gold, Black, and Crochet ribbons with the Gold Metallic Thread, then added one gold star sequin. 




The BOO was die cut with the Die-namics Emmitt Alphabet Die in the Gold Foil Sheet and the Gumball Green Cardstock. That cute little ghost is from this old stamp set Spooky Bingo Bits. My oldest son used to play with this set all the time, and I actually never used it to make anything but because of that reason, I cannot get rid of it! I heat embossed on vellum and fussy cut him.




This is the other side.
I was going to watercolor on this side as well, but decided for a different look with washi tapes. 




I wanted to use this pumpkin stamp from last year's occasions catalog.
I heat embossed in Tangerine Tango, then Gumball Green, then fussy cut them. Cutting those green pieces made my hands hurt when I was done! *Ha Ha*




I love this sentiment die from the Treat Bag Die set! 
I die cut in the Basic Black Cardstock and the Typeset SDSP. 
I usually don't make any Halloween cards, so making this was fun! I figured I will use it for my oldest son's teacher soon enough! I'll probably make more with the new Halloween stuff from this year's occasions catalog though! I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday!



My notes...

Stamp: Spooky Bingo Bits, Halloween Happiness
paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Gumball Green, Gold Foil Sheet, Typeset SDSP, Vellum, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Versamark
Accessory: 1/8" Black and Gold Ribbons, Venetian Crochet Ribbon, Metallic Gold Thread, Metallic Sequin Assortment, Washi Tapes
Tool: Heat Tool, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green Stampin' Emboss Powder, Black Emboss Powder (Ranger), Stars Border Punch, Treat Bag Framelits Die, 1/4" Circle Punch, Die-namics Emmitt Alphabet Die (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. Love your bright colors and your little vellum ghost. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete