Inky Paws Challenge

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello lovelies!
I am playing along with one of my favorite challenges, Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook Designs :-)
They have a color challenge for you this month!




Aren't these colors very pretty!?
So bright, so clean, so fun!
Here is my take...;-)




The photo gave me a French country feel, which to me is bright and clean but rustic.




This pretty kitty is from their February release "Newton Unwinds".
Just like last month, I HAD to have this stamp set along with the matching die set as as soon as they became available! 

I stamped this cutie with Smoky Slate then carefully went over the lines with my small paint brush with water. The ball of yarn was colored with Pear Pizzazz.

My latest favorite is this Sketch Heart from Simon Says Stamp. I actually got it months ago and kind of forgot about it...*Ha Ha*




The background was dry embossed, Versamark was lightly padded on, then heat embossed with Pool Party.
The sentiment die comes with the Newton Unwinds Die set. I am a sentiment die addict, of course the stamp set is super adorable but because of that "meow", I had to order right away! *LOL* 



My notes...

Stamp: Newton Unwinds (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Watercolor Paper, Typeset SDSP
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
Tool: Heat Tool, Pool Party Stampin' Emboss Powder, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Newton Unwinds Die (Newton's Nook Designs), Sketch Heart (Simon Says Stamp)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!




1 comment :

  1. Such a lovely card! I can definitely feel the "french country" look you were going for. I love the mostly white background with the texture and the pop of red on the heart! That kitty is so sweet too with the subtle color! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete