Frantic Stamper Winter Release

Tuesday, October 3, 2017



Hello, lovelies!
I am so excited to be one of the guest designers for the next three months over at Frantic Stamper! Today I am showcasing their new dies from their winter release ;-)





I'm not ready for Christmas just yet, but making this card kind of got me in the mood!
To showcase this beautiful new die, Holly Oval, I thought CAS was the way ;-)




Such an intricate die, isn't it just beautiful!?
I die cut it twice from white cardstock, and one from golf foil cardstock. This gives a nice dimension, plus reinforces the delicate pieces. I am also showcasing the Elegant Merry Christmas die, which I die cut from green cardstock then sewed onto this red vellum banner. I think the traditional red and green pop on the gold and white, don't you think?



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Make sure to check out the Frantic Stamper Shop for the new Winter Release!



2 comments :

  1. What a pretty card this is Naki! I love the detail in that oval die and it looks amazing cut in gold. The stitching across the sentiment is so clever too! Have fun with your guest design spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! That is an incredibly beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete