Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 370

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hello friends, happy Sunday!
Today is my twins' 3rd birthday, WHAT!?
I remember the day they were born so vividly...so tiny, so helpless...:-)

Anyway, are you ready for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!?
This week's sponsor is The Stamping Boutique!






What elegant, beautiful colors!
Here is my take...;-)




Isn't this just lovely!? :-D
I love how it turned out!




The sponsor generously provided us a few digi images to work with, thank you!
I picked this beautiful flower wreath!
I printed the image twice, colored one of them with my Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers, also colored 3 flowers on the other printed image then fussy cut them, and popped them on.




The sentiment die was placed in the center, some sequins were added (of course), and it was mounted on the Cucumber Crush cardstock then onto my blackberry Bliss base card. 
I love how the beautiful image is truly the focal point of this simple card!



*my notes*

Stamp: Daisy Rope (The Stamping Boutique)
Paper: Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Blackberry Bliss (SU!)
Ink: Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers
Accessory: Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Scallop Square Die (Pretty Pink Posh), Thank you Die (The Greeting Farm)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Hope to see you play along and link up your beautiful creation to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!



2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the coloring and the specks of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Naki! Love your layout for it.

    ReplyDelete