Newton's Nook Designs

Tuesday, August 23, 2016



Hello there, happy Tuesday!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today ;-)
I had just found out that my only girl cousin (on my mom's side) is pregnant!
So I wanted to send her my love ;-)




The Wild Child set is such a sweet, sweet set and I LOVE it!




I picked this super adorable penguin mama and her baby image because 
#1 Umm, they're just too cute!
#2 My cousin is due in February 
I stamped the image with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
Seriously, it is SO MUCH FUN to color with them but it is TOTALLY different from watercolor!
I'm pretty stubborn so it'll take me a while to get used to them...*LOL*




The patterned paper behind the mama and baby is one of my Christmas packs, isn't it just perfect!? The silver snow paper is actually acetate on white base, so pretty!
I love my baby cousin, she was born and raised here in the US but she used to visit us in Japan with her dad (my mom's baby brother). Our family is in Japan and France, so we're the only cousins here in the US, girls gotta stick together, you know! I am so very happy for her :-)



*my notes*

Stamp: Wild Child (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Silver Glimmer Paper, All is Calm DSP (SU!), Acetate Pad (We R Memory Keepers) 
Ink: Spectrum Noir Markers
Tool: Die-namics Zig Zag Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things), Scripty Word Die (Your Next Stamp)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment