Inky Paws Challenge 35

Friday, August 26, 2016



Hi there, happy Friday!
We have a new Inky Paws Challenge starting today over at the Newton's Nook Designs Blog



Aww, I LOVE burlap with lace!
So rustic and romantic...:-)
Here is my take ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Pick-a-Pumpkin Set - Naki Rager


Summer is getting closer to an end, it's kind of sad but I love fall!


Newton's Nook Designs Pick-a-Pumpkin Set - Naki Rager


This was my first time inking up these lovely pumpkins, and I am totally in love with them! Look at the woodgrain on the gold one! Beautiful!
Some gold thread was placed between the pumpkins for some texture ;-)



Newton's Nook Designs Pick-a-Pumpkin Set - Naki Rager


I have a lot of burlap, was going to do so many projects with it but so far, I've done a few of them...*LOL* The burlap, lace trim, and ribbons were all sewn together right onto my kraft base. Copper sequins were sprinkled all over the card for some sparkle, and to add one more fall color ;-)



*my notes*

Stamp: Pick-a-Pumpkin (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: 4mm Metallic Copper Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Metallic Gold Thread, Crochet Lace Trim, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Gumball Green Stitched Cotton Ribbon (SU!), Burlap (Save on Craft)
Tool: Pick-a-Pumpkin Purr-fect Die (Newton's Nook Designs), Heat Tool, Gold, Gumball Green, and Tangerine Tango Emboss Powder (SU!), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I would LOVE to see you join the fun!!!


1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty! Love the way you incorporated the burlap and lace!

    ReplyDelete